2010年8月15日日曜日

August 15th

Hi, this is Shin.
We stayed in Gold Coast this weekend.
It was awesome!! On friday, most of us went to Gold Coast and stayed in a hotel like a cottage.
I left Brisbane on friday, too, but I stayed at my friend's house.
I also saw my high school teachers.
It was good to see them.
On Saturday, everybody gathered in Gold Coast and went to the city.
The beach was beautiful and shopping in the city was very nice as well.
And today, some went to the amusement park called Dream World and the rest of us went to the city for shopping. We had a good time and came home safely.
The members are all good friends. We can do things well as a group and help each other.
Thanks to them, we could have a wonderful weekend.
This is the last week in Australia, we'll have a lot of things to do but I hope we'll overcome them!!
Byebye!

Shintaro Iho

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿