2010年8月24日火曜日

Irreplaceable memories

Hello!! This is Shin.
We safely came back to Japan 2 days ago.
Though I felt it was long there, now I feel the time passed quickly somehow.
The first week was so long, maybe because we had a lot of new things and were nervous or something.
But 2nd and 3rd weeks were so short. It must mean it was really a good time.
And We were pretty busy because of the presentation and so on. I guess we did it well after all.
The members of my group worked well. Probably I was dragging their feet... I have to say thanks and sorry to them.
After all, we made a lot of memories together. Our trip to Gold Coast was awesome!! It's one of our best memories. We have too many memories to write all here.
Every member was good and we were very organized.
That's why we could have such a big fun.
Thank you everybody!! And thank you our families, teachers and other people who helped us!!
We will stay friends forever!!! EAP QUT No.1!!!!
See you someday!!

Shintaro Iho

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿